French Drain Systems in Port Orchard, Bremerton, Olympia, WA
Dry Basement Solutions By Certified Waterproofing Contractors in Washington State
Different wet basement problems call for different tools to fix them. In the same way that we wouldn't use a hammer to pound in a screw, we wouldn't use a basement drain to waterproof a crawl space.
CleanSpace® Northwest has every drainage solution you need to create dry, usable space in your basement or crawl space. We have specialized drainage systems that we customize for your unique problem-- no matter what that problem may be. For a free basement waterproofing quote in Port Orchard, Bremerton, Olympia, Port Angeles, Shelton, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Centralia, Aberdeen, Sequim, Chehalis, Bainbridge Island, Hoquiam, Port Townsend, Gig Harbor, Elma, Rochester call or e-mail us today!
The WaterGuard® Drainage System
Our most popular drainage system, WaterGuard® is the ideal solution for most basement waterproofing applications.
Unlike old-fashioned drain tile systems installed on the outside of the home, WaterGuard® is installed just underneath the perimeter edge of the basement floor.
- Includes wall flange with 3/8" opening to collect water from walls-- There's no gap on the basement floor to let humidity into the space and collect debris
- Able to waterproof concrete block foundation walls -- Weep holes are drilled at the bottom of the block to drain cavities.
- Will not clog with mud -- The system sits in a bed of clean stone, away from the "mud zone" underneath your floor. Water is collected without the risk of clogs that would halt your system.
DryTrak® Monothlic Floor Drain
As a baseboard drainage system, DryTrak® installs above the floor and along the inside perimeter of the basement.
If you have a monolithic floor, meaning that your floor and footer were poured at the same time, this is the drainage system that's ideal for you.
- Installs without jackhammering a drain channel -- Your monolithic floor (and your foundation footing) will not be damaged during installation.
- Able to waterproof concrete block foundation walls -- As with WaterGuard®, weep holes are drilled at the bottom of the block to drain cavities.
- Will not collect mud or debris -- As a sealed basement drain that is placed on top of your basement floor and against the wall, there is no opening for debris to collect in the system from the basement floor.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.